Thursday, June 6, 2013

Polaroid

Photo by me. 

I´ve always wanted to buy a Polaroid camera and I really like this one by Fujifilm. I think that the format is great and what´s more you have your photo almost immediately. I haven´t bought it yet because I´m not sure if I would use it that often. But now, I can print my photos in the polaroid format even without having the camera. If you like the format as much as I do, you can order yours here

Vždy som chcela Polaroid a obzvlášť sa mi páči tento fotoaparát od Fujifilm. Fotku máte takmer okamžite a navyše v super formáte. Zatiaľ som si ho nekúpila, lebo si nie som istá či by som ho dostatočne využila. Teraz však môžem mať moje vlastné fotky vo formáte Polaroid aj bez tohto foťáku. Ak sa vám páčia rovnako ako mne, môžete si ich objednať na tejto stránke

No comments:

Post a Comment