Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cooking time

Image via here

One of my New Year´s resolutions was to cook more often. When you want to cook, you better have a good recipe. Let´s by honest, not every recipe you find and try, turn perfect. Last year I´ve started to write down my favorite and well-tried recipes. I have just a simple notebook for the recipes, but I find these printable recipe cards to be more practical. If you like them, don´t hesitate to print them out. 

Jedno z mojich novoročných predsavzatí bolo variť častejšie. Ak chceme variť, je lepšie ak máme dobrý recept. Buďme úprimní, nie každý nájdený recept, ktorý vyskúšame sa podarí. Minulý rok si začala písať vlastnú kuchársku knihu. Na zapisovanie receptov používam iba obyčajný zošiť, ale zistila som, že tieto kartičky sú oveľa praktickejšie. Ak sa vám páčia, neváhajte si ich vytlačiť. 






These Recipe Cards can be filled out in Adobe Acrobat so you don't have to hand write them.

No comments:

Post a Comment