Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Wishes


I´m going to write Christmas cards tomorrow. I think it´s always nice to get a postcard and especially during Christmas. This year I bought a set of holiday cards at Marks & Spencer. Do you like them? 

Zajtra sa chystám písať vianočné pohľadnice. Myslím si, že dostať pohľadnicu je vždy príjemné a obzvlášť počas Vianoc. Tento rok som si kúpila sadu vianočných pohľadníc v Marks & Spencer. Páčia sa vám? 


Photos by me. 

If you also would like to send Christmas cards, but you haven´t bought any yet, here are some postcards for you. You can download all of them for free and some of them are even personalized. 

Ak by ste tiež chceli poslať vianočné pohľadnice, ale žiadne ste si doteraz nekúpili, tu je pre vás niekoľko pohľadníc. Všetky si môžete zadarmo stiahnúť a niektoré z nich si môžete dokonca sami upraviť. 

                                      Personalized White Christmas Card with wreath from Tiny me. 

Personalized Christmas Card with snowflakes from Tiny me.  

Merry Christmas Card and Envelope Liner from Sweet Muffin Suite. 

Personalized Holiday Card  from Love vs. Design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment